As usual I am impressed with Loudoun County. Saylor went to a free week long safety camp where she learned EVERYTHING from how to look both ways before crossing the road to what to do if she sees smoke in the house. They had little cars for the kids to practice basic road rules. There was a trailer set up like a house where they simulated a house fire and what to do. They learned to scream at the top of their lungs "NO, NO, NO!" if they were ever approached by a stranger. (They practiced this for us today at graduation and as I watched these fifty kids screaming "NO, NO, NO!" it brought my emotions to the surface and I felt so thankful for this program and how all of these little children will know what to do if they are in danger.) All I can say is Hooray for Safety Camp! Saylor had a great time and learned so much.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago


4 comments:
Way to go Saylor! I love you!
That is so cute! I love that idea! I need to find one of those out here for my kids! Saylor is turning into quite the pretty young woman!! Okay, woman might be stretching it a little, but she is so grown up!
That is so nice! Congratulations Saylor!
What a great program! I love stuff like that. Good job Saylor!!
Post a Comment