The Miller's

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Boy Who Drank Too Much

I'm sitting here at "work" and the thought crosses my mind, "how freaking lucky am I?!" A few days ago, an old friend from high school sent me an email, and I've connected (if you call facebook "connecting") with a couple of other old high school/Syracuse friends who I haven't seen in a number of years, and I realized that my friends are awesome. And not just my friends, I have awesome brothers and sisters, parents, and in-laws. Most importantly, I have an awesome wife and kids.

I have done (and will probably do, let's be honest) really stupid things - things I wish I could take back. But before I start feeling too depressed, I realize that without all you awesome people in my life, things would have never turned out so great. In one way or another you have all helped me be better just by your example. So, without getting too cheesy, if you're reading this blog, thanks for being my friend/sister/brother/mother/brother-from-another-mother/dad/cousin/etc., I am so thankful for having you in my life! And most of all, thank you, Autumn, for rescuing me. Everyday you save me. I love you.

Now, I can't just end this post on that sorry display of affection. So, please enjoy this clip:



Oh the media monkeys and their junky junkies will invite you to the plastic pantomime.

P.S. The title of the post comes from a made for TV movie with Scott Baio, you know the real cheesy after-school specials. Thought it went well with the extra cheesy feel of the post. Keepin it cheesy!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I love you too cheeseball.

Wendy said...

I wish I could feel the cheesy love, but there was no mention of cousins:(

Jeremy said...

Wendy - the post has been edited to include all you wonderful cousins. Love ya!

The Tolboe family said...

?!

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

tear.... I'm glad our blogs have been connected. It was great seeing you in UT, even if for only a few short moments. Glad you are doing so well and that your kids look more like Autumn!!!

Wendy said...

I feel so loved! Thanks jer!

Sally said...

I'm so glad that all of us (Millers) are cheeseballs! I love it too! Thanks Jer, you make me proud!

Love ya!

Did you read the ensign article this month??? I'll post a link to my blog.