So I have been thinking about ways to follow Elder Ballard's counsel to join in on the discussion of the Church through new technologies and the media. I have heard this counsel from him before, but didn't really feel comfortable doing it on this blog. So I created a new blog where I will record my gospel-related thoughts. I know I am no gospel scholar, I don't know everything about the Church's history, and I sure don't have much teaching/preaching experience outside a mission and a couple of callings. So don't think this blog will be any of those things. It's just a place to put down my thoughts and experiences as I try to follow Elder Ballard: http://amormonsmusings.blogspot.com/
I hope that all of you will do something similar. I can't get enough of hearing people's testimonies and experiences with the gospel. In Syracuse, a friend and I would often talk about what we were studying in the scriptures or heard in General Conference, and I really miss that. So hopefully we can find a place to have these virtual discussions. But before you all get excited and start posting crazy video testimonies on You Tube, Elder Ballard's counsel can be found on the Church's home page, lds.org (it is alo in the July 2008 Ensign), it has some great do's and dont's.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
1 comment:
You're so sweet, I love it! Ha! Now you have more blogs than me!
Post a Comment