The Miller's

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

To my lovely wife, Autumn, Happy 28th Birthday!!! We are officially getting old! Unfortunately, our camera met an untimely death at the hands of Michael, so no pictures of our pretty princess party will be available. Nor can I post a video of the kids singing happy birthday. :( So, here's the best we can do on this special day.

Jeremy says: I hope you know how much you are loved in this family, and our extended family. Every time I see my dad and Tim, they ask me if I am taking care of you. Everybody loves Autumn! Who couldn't? I was smitten from the first day I saw you - of course, in boy world, it takes a while to put all the pieces together, but I finally realized that life would be total crap without you. You inspire me and I love making you laugh. Thanks for being a great wife and mother!

Saylor says: I like it when you play pretend with me and take me to the pool. I think you are funny.

Michael says: I like it when you play toys with me. I love mommy a lot.

Eowyn says: Feed me! Hold me! Change me!

And here is a special song just for you!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Thank you so much. It's been a great birthday week! I especially enjoyed the yppah yadhtrib part of the song. I love you.

Sally said...

Yppah yadhtrib ot uoy! Hope you have a great day! You are awesome! Glad you're in our family forever!

Wendy said...

Aren't birthdays fun! I love getting spoiled for the day - or sometimes a few days! Happy Birthday Autumn!

Britt said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like your family took good care of you.