Like a small child at a grocery store, begging for a candy bar while waiting in the checkout line, Sally has broken my will.
Looking back, I can't tell when it was that her superior will defeated me. It happened slowly, over time. I should have seen it coming. First Tim, and then Ali; both succumbed to the awesome power of those unrelenting emails, "Read my blog...start one!!!!!" "So when are you going to start a blog????????????????" ""Hey Jerry, you can check out my blog from my facebook and then start your own!!! Tim did and I made Ali do it!"
I used to laugh and shrug it off. Then, one night, it happened. And now...
I must blog. Resistance is futile.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
4 comments:
Good Job Jeremy! This is a great way to keep everyone updated. I think you can link to everyone's blog, but I don't know how to do it...Just ask Sally.
Yay!!!! I rule!!! I am crying now....
Welcome to your new addiction!!!!
Love you guys!!!!
I am SOOOOOOO happy!!!!!
Is your profile a quote from Deep Thoughts??? So funny!!!
And yes, I get what I want, that's just the way it's always been! :)
I have to think it was the last email that did it, right???!!!! I KNEW that would work!!!
Post a Comment