The Church is beginning to publish all the writings of Joseph Smith, both those written by him and those written by his clerks, legal and business papers. This effort has received the endorsement of the National Achieves which is pretty awesome. All the work will be published on this new site. I got teary eyed as I read through some of the journals. Finally people can actually read exactly what he said and about the things he did. Although I am sure people will still choose to misrepresent his words and actions, at least there is an authoritative place where honest seekers of truth can go to learn of Joseph Smith, the Prophet of the Restoration.
The work is not complete but you can see samples by following this link:
http://www.josephsmithpapers.net
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing that Jerry!!
BTW, mom has a blog....
happy, happy, joy, joy
Post a Comment