The Miller's

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Can I really be this important?

There is something narcissistic about blogging, which is great for me because at least I'm finally getting the attention I deserve.

But seriously, I don't know what to write on this thing. But it is calling out to me, "Jeremy, Jeremy. You went through all the trouble of setting me up. It would be a waste not to write something." Now I know why Sally wanted me to start a blog - it gave her something to blog about!

I was happy sending out random emails and pictures - there was no pressure. Now, I've got all this anxiety about putting interesting anecdotes on my blog. I don't think I can handle this kind of responsibility.

So I did a little research and there is apparently such a thing as blog anxiety. Do you believe it?! Well I do. I'm living it. Thanks Sal.

Check it out: http://www.ronalfy.com/2007/02/13/do-you-get-blog-anxiety/

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love it! I also have it...I cry when I forget my camera! Seriously! There is a link on my site called "Tell All Tuesday" and it gives cool ideas to write about.

Don't worry though, it starts out slow and then BAM, you can't hold back! HA HA

Hey, there are tons of cute little things you can talk about...kids, funny stories, little things. We remember the big things but it's the little things we forget...not if you blog though...for me it is a kind of journal.

Sally said...

I just "tagged" you...that will give you something to blog about!! Go to mine and copy and paste it into a new post in yours and just change the answers...have fun!