These are our babies.
Saylor is wonderful. She just got a "thingy" in her mouth to keep her from sucking her thumb. Kind of sad, but for the best. She is handling it very well. She is such a grown up, she already acts like a teenager. She will close her door and listen to High School Musical in her room - she knows all the words. It's pretty funny.
Michael is adorable. I know I make him out to be a little monster, but that is not really true (he's only part monster). He is always hugging and kissing everybody. You really have to be around him and watch him for a day to appreciate how great he is. He loves to lay on the floor, push his cars/trains around and watch the wheels go round and round.
Eowyn is an angle. She hardly cries and is beginning to make cute baby-talk sounds. She loves taking baths. She'll kick around and wiggle in the tub, making cute squeaking sounds. She can hold her head up and is close to being able to roll over.
More pictures will be on the way soon.


3 comments:
See! Stuff I did NOT know and you made me cry because I miss you guys so much!! Poor Saylor with the mouth thingy. Savannah was 7 before we figured out how to stop her...when she stopped sucking for three weeks we would get a kitten, and she did...so we did!
Thumb suckers - must be a family thing - I told my mom I quit when I was 8 but really quit until a little later...
Your kids are adorable. We should come down to D.C. and visit.
this is so adorable! I'm waking up my roommmates right now because I keep awwww-ing at all the pictures!! I have the most adorable nieces and nephews ever!
Post a Comment