The Nicholls had the Allen's and ourselves over for a fabulous dinner. We ate and chatted while our children ran around and played together. It was absolutely perfect. We wish we lived closer to both of these families. It sure is hard to get three sets of kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time!
Saylor and Maddie in their dress-ups
The First Borns...
Maddie, Saylor, and Corrine
The Middle Children...
Benson, Michael, & Allie
The Babies...
Caleb, Eowyn, & Eva
5 comments:
How fun! I love friends! I love how your kids all match up! And I love your kids!
I was thinking the same thing that Sally was thinking - too cute!!
Yay! Thanks for the picture, and I'm so excited about your blog. You've done the right thing... :)
I am so glad you have a blog! Now I can keep up with you guys! This is so fun! Cute kiddies!!!
Very cute pictures! I can't believe you have one I haven't even met yet!!! Give her a big hug from me.
Post a Comment