A-attached or single: Very attached. I'm lost without him-thanks for the answers Jer.
B-best friend: Jeremy, & Mom
C-cake or pie: Both-yummy
D-day of choice: I like Sundays
E-essential items: Desktop/Internet, sippy cup full of milky, Saylor's blankey and a Barney video
F-favorite color: purple
G-gummy bears or worms: Either
H-hometown: Taylorsville, UT
I-indulgences: Eating all the treats that I can before I hide them from my Jeremy (it's a fun little game I play-Jeremy hates the game but I love it!)
J-January or July: July my birthday and beautiful weather make it very appealing
K-kids: Saylor (5), Michael (3), Eowyn (4 mo.), If we had a Samuel or Layla we would spell it like this Samuel or Leila
L-life would be incomplete without: The Gospel, family...everything else is just nice (dido Jer) .
M-Marriage date: June 23, 2001
N-number of siblings: 2 sisters and 3 brothers
O-oranges or apples: Both,
P-phobia or fears: Irrational worries about things happening to my kids also outer space and deep sea
Q-quotes: I'm thankful that I have one leg To limp is no disgrace. Although I can't be number one I still can run the race. Johnny Hart
R-reason to smile: Jeremy and our babies
S-season: All of them - Summer (long days), Fall (beautiful leaves), Spring (I love the freshness), Winter (I love the look of a snow covered landscape) thanks again Jeremy
T-tag who knows
U-unknown fact about me: I have no idea-nothing amusing is coming to mind-
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: I eat all things approved by the FDA (Jeremy's joke)
W-white or wheat: Wheat
X-x-ray vision, invisibility or flying as a super power: Invisibility definately
Y-Your favorite food: I like a really nice fresh green salad-it makes me feel clean
Z-zodiac sign: Cancer
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
1 comment:
You're awesome Autumn!!
Post a Comment