The Miller's

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mom, How slow can you run?

Michael has asked me this question on several occasions and I never really had an answer...
...until now. Mike, I can run VERY slowly.

11 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! I am impressed! Congratulations!

Sally said...

AWESOME! At least you can say you did it! You're my hero! What an accomplishment!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Wait a minute - are you telling me that you ran in a marathon?! How far was it? Details, please!!!

thatmormonlady said...

You are totally awesome!! I would look ridiculous running in anything right now. Wait, I look ridiculous walking...

TimothyMiller said...

I am so impressed!!!!! WOW
I want to do one as well, but I will start with running for 30 seconds first. That is so cool!

Jill said...

What a cute little cheering squad you have! Good for you, I don't think I would ever make it through!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Very impressive - what can't you do?

Trent and Richelle said...

Yay! Go Autumn!! We are very impressed.

Taunya said...

Yeah Autumn! I have been anxious to hear all about it.

Mary Elizabeth said...

You inspire me. Congratulations and you rock!!!

Unknown said...

Autumn, You are AMAZING! That is so cool! I am going to run a 5K this summer. Congrats!