First stop... Michael's Train Yard! Each kid decorated a little cardboard train engine. Then we took a train ride to Michael's Farm where we played a very tame game of bean bag toss. They then had the task of pinning the puffy tail on the sheep. I'm not sure how many kids decided to peek but I'm certain I could not consider it a fair game. Then we moved ahead on the tracks to Michael's Pond (which happened to be the most popular game) and each kid got to fish for...dun, dun, da, dun...a fish. We played other games and the kids seemed to have a fun time. Unfortunately, the pictures did not turn out but here are some for fun.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
9 comments:
i love the train idea and moving from place to place and game to game. Very fun
Seriously, you should do this professionally, I'd hire you! Michael looks like he loved his party!
Wow, what a great party! I agree with Wendy's comment. I would hire you in a second!
I also agree about going professional! You are the coolest!! I just put out a cake and call it good. I'm totally jealous.
Wow! You guys know how to put on a party!!! I'd hire you too, so now come out to Utah and start a party business!!! :)
LOVE the kids quotes on the side!!!! Totally had me laughing! "What the heck is YOUR going on?" Love it!
You win for throwing your kids the best parties. What fun memories!
Did you make those sheep things yourself? Wow, I feel like a lazy Mom next to you... :)
When are you posting about the marathon!!!!???? I didn't even know about it!
What a fun mom! That is so cool!
Post a Comment