The Miller's

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Better late then never...

My excuse is that I was driving for six hours on Sunday, so I couldn't actually write anything. Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I don't know... I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll post a late Mother's Day note on my blog. So sue me. No, don't sue me... that's the opposite of the point I'm trying to make.

The point is, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Autumn, Mom, Lorae, my sisters, my sisters-from-another-mother, and etc. (yes, even you etc.). You have the most important job on earth and I am thankful that you sacrifce yourselves and your time for your kids. You are the best!

And to my sweet wife in particular - I hope that I am becoming the husband and father you deserve. And I hope that if I am ever not what I am supposed to be that you will tell me. It may take a second for me to swallow my pride, but I have learned over the last 7+ years that there is a lot I can learn from you (even though I'm older and have more experience...I couldn't resist one more office quote).

But seriously, you are a great mom. One need only read this blog to see how much you do for the kids (and that is not even the half of it!). I love you!