The Miller's

Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun with cousins

Over Spring break we went to a children's museum that was about an hour away. We met my wonderful cousin and her kids. We all had a blast.


Our busy bees in a honeycomb.

Playing with cardboard never gets old.

My cute boy.

Saylor spent hours (litterally) climbing this wall. She loved it.

They all built a house together. These are like life size lincoln logs.

Eowyn decided to try the blocks. Yum!

Saylor built a temple.

Mike tried to ruin her temple.



This is the only time I ever want to see my kids on a gurney.




They had a very fun Native American room that the kids could look through, bang on drums, etc. It was a full day that's for sure.















2 comments:

Sally said...

Great pics! Love that Saylor built a temple!

Jill said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you and Hill have each other to do fun things with since you're so far away! I can't believe how big everyone is!