Happy New Year to all our family and friends! Check out our awesome New Year's Eve dance party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMX5Hcjjps0
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
fun in Virginia
Happy New Year to all our family and friends! Check out our awesome New Year's Eve dance party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMX5Hcjjps0
8 comments:
Okay, that is TOO funny! I can't believe you guys posted a home video on Youtube! And wow, who knew you guys were such good high school musical fans? Do you know that I've never even seen any of them? Oh well, I got talked into seeing Twilight, so maybe High school musical will be soon to follow this year... :)
Robyn- Saylor was given this CD as a party favor and that's where it all started. I had not even heard of High School Musical before then. Saylor loves her little CD-so beware of party favors they may just turn into a New Year's Eve bash!
That was so fun to watch! Happy new year to you guys! Hope you end up in Utah this year! Love ya!
Happy New Year!! I would like to book your dancing family with my rock band.
What a fun party!! We are total party poopers. I think we were all in bed by 8:30!! Is that the dress you made for Saylor's birthday/Christmas a few years ago? That is great. We miss you guys!
That was awesome!
I love it. We miss you guys! Atlie hasn't heard that soundtrack yet, but you should have heard her sing "say it ain't so" by weezer while we were playing rock band. Makes a Mom proud!
I can't believe that Eowyn is walking!!! CRAZY. That is cute a video. Good job you guys!
Post a Comment