I know we brag about Leesburg too much but they really do have very cute "small town" events. There was a Christmas tree lighting ceremony with different venders downtown followed by the annual Christmas Parade. We stayed as long as we could before our fingers froze. Here are a few moments.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
6 comments:
OK, so why do you have to post such cute pictures and make me cry! I miss you guys! And keep posting pics, I was just caught off guard seeing how big Eowyn is looking!
Eowyn is looking so beautiful! And hey, feel free to brag - you guys are lucky to be close to a town that has so many fun things to do - enjoy it while you're there!
What would christmas be without fun christmas characters. How fun. I wish I knew more about our area to know what goes on here.
Love the new picture of your three cuties! They look so cute.
How fun! They are getting so big! SOO cute too! So, when are you guys movin' out here? We can't wait!
We miss you guys! I love the new picture of the kids. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment