So we bought a Gingerbread House Kit with Tree (see below). It turned into quite the experience. Here is what the gingerbread house is supposed to look like.

It started out so fun. Everyone was joking around and laughing while we worked on this together.

Then.... Saylor realized that our gingerbread house was not going to look exactly like the picture on the box. Here is her reaction.

Michael finished without a care over Saylor's problems.

Here are the boys together. They decided to decorate their noses too.

Here is the aftermath. Every single candy had been picked off this whole thing. I really cannot have any candy in the house!

4 comments:
That's awesome! Hey, what do you expect when the project involves kids, right? :)
I must say, the recreation is pretty awesome!
I love it!
Well, it turned out MUCH better than any gingerbread house I've ever made!
Post a Comment