Saylor Autumn turned six on the 23rd. She is sunshine to our family. She is such a happy child. She has a smile ready for me whenever I need one and is often reminding me that I need to smile more too. She loves to be crafty and create things. She sings and dances and plays pretend all day long. She has a wonderful sense of humor and she has Jeremy and I rolling with laughter daily. I just love my girl so much.
Saylor 6 years
Saylor 5 years
Saylor 4 years
Saylor 3 years
Saylor 2 years
Saylor 1 yearEowyn Elle turned one yesterday. What a delight she is. I can honestly say that I am smitten. She is trying to talk in her own way and at time she seems to have some very important things to say. She started walking on her 1st birthday. She is still wobbly but it is so cute! She likes to nuzzle with me and I love it. She will just ever so gently lay her forehead against my head and I just about die from the sweetness of it. She is just a joy and she has a smile that just lights up my world. I love my baby girl so much too.


4 comments:
Wow - Saylor and Eowyn look very different from one another so far. In fact, I think that Eowyn looks different than both of her other siblings, but yes, they are all cute anyway! Hard to believe she is six!
They are both precious! And I want to hug them RIGHT NOW! Happy Birthday Eowyn!
What beautiful little girls. I just love that picture of Eowyn 1 day old. Her cheeks are so round and kissable!
They are both sweet girls. Atlie was very concerned that she missed Saylors bday party. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment