1) Our trip to Utah was very fun and exciting - pictures will be up soon. However, after that post, I will not post any additional commentary on our lives here in VA until I get phone calls from the majority of my family and friends. Reading our blog does not replace the need for live interaction. So call, or you will never know what Michael did last night!
2) I found this article on CNN: Monkeys control robots with their minds http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/05/29/monkey.robots/index.html
I'm not sure who is running this experiment, but I can't believe there wasn't anyone in the room who questioned whether this was a good idea. Have we not learned from the Planet of the Apes...and the Matrix! I seem to recall that humans didn't really fair well in those situations...You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, darn you! Darn you all to heck!
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
2 comments:
You're funny! OK, fine! I'll call you!! :)
Post a Comment