The Miller's

Monday, May 19, 2008

Mysterious Photographs

So, lately mysterious photos have been appearing on our digital camera. Like this:


And this:



The culprit had yet to make a mistake, but we were beginning to get a more complete profile with each new picture:



And then, finally a break through when the unsub (unidentified subject) made a fatal mistake. Giving in to her vanity and need for attention, she turned the camera on herself - as if to say, "Here I am. Catch me if you can." Her mocking eyes stung like daggers, red-hot poisoned daggers. She would never be caught. We knew it and she knew that we knew it. Although the pictures have stopped (for now), we are still haunted, never knowing when this diabolical camera-battery wasting fiend will strike again. And now, every night I close my eyes and see:

To be continued...

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I would suggest re-chargeable batteries and then it just doesn't matter!

Britt said...

That is too funny! I love the last picture!

Meli said...

hey you! we have gotten in touch with each other. im so sorry i couldnt go to that get together the last time you were in syracuse. i got it too late! grrr. but i saw you had a blog!! send me your email so i can add you. email me at smellymormon@hotmail.com miss you!

Jill said...

That last picture is priceless!

TimothyMiller said...

That is Awesome! How Funny.