The Miller's

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tim, this should take us back a few years:

If you can't play the videos, here's the link to one of them:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vDwVBNkWNG8&feature=related

So I deleted the videos, I don't know why they weren't showing up all the time. Anyway, Tim had a CD of this character that we would listen to all the time.

Hey Tim, guess what? No seriously, guess what? That's what! Hahahah. That's what! Got you good there buddy.

7 comments:

TimothyMiller said...

I don't see anything.

Jeremy said...

You have to wait for the video to show up...

Sally said...

Jer, I can't see anything either.

Jeremy said...

Well, Autumn and I can see them on our computers...

Ellie said...

Ok, I can see them today! :) I love Space Ghost!

Ellie said...

I am actually Sally, I forgot I was logged in under mom...

HA HA!

TimothyMiller said...

I have a magic toe nail...I keep it on my foot! I love that stuff. I can't wait to see you guys soon!