Saylor would like to introduce everyone to her new sister. This is Shyee. She is four months old and she is allergic to orange juice and soda pop.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
fun in Virginia
Saylor would like to introduce everyone to her new sister. This is Shyee. She is four months old and she is allergic to orange juice and soda pop.
4 comments:
Saylor, you are so cute! You look like a great big sister! Love you!
I wish Atlie played with dolls like that. She likes to wear "strappy shirts" and short skirts and pretend to be a rock star. Houston, I think we have a problem.
Saylor, YOU are the doll! :) What a sweet girl you are!
How much fun is that! Tyler has a doll he loves to carry around, Nick thinks it's silly and I don't have the heart to take it away from him. He'll grow out of it!
Post a Comment