I wonder how many post titles end with the old "..." Interesting... Anyway, the polls have closed and a large majority of the voters have chosen for me to set up a legal practice in Utah. However, the super delegates have yet to cast their votes (Autumn and I - actually, I think I voted like three times for a couple of them). Once those votes are in, a decision will be made. Of course, I am still planning to take the Utah Bar and am pleased to announce the beginning of the "Help Jeremy Pay for a Plane Ticket and Study Materials" fund raiser. Cash donations only, please.
But seriously, we will probably be in Virginia for a few more years as I gain some experience and pad the ol' resume. At least that is the plan, you really never know what's going to change. But we really like it here. It is beautiful, our Ward is amazing (I just went on a youth temple trip with about 40 kids, all from just our Ward!), and despite all my complaining that this job isn't what I was hoping for, it pays for our bills and gives me the time I want to spend at home. So, all-in-all life's good in VA, but we'll keep everyone posted if anything changes.
P.S. Remember, you can always come visit us. We love having visitors. Mary is coming for a few days on Friday and Saylor has been praying that she'll get here safely for like three weeks. So come to Virginia...
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
3 comments:
I was sitting here listening to this song and I was thinking "What the heck?" Then I heard the chorus and I get it now.
Hi Miller family! Ben and I are glad to see you guys are doing well!! Congrats on the new little addition! We're moving down there this summer so maybe we'll run into you guys sometime!
Ben/Brittany - We would love to see you guys. Enjoy graduation...the fun starts the day after, with the Bar. Good luck.
Post a Comment