The Miller's

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cameo Kids Quote

So Hannah is making a cameo on our blog - If I had a picture of her to upload I'd put this quote with the others. So here it is:

Hannah (to Autumn): "If you had money I'd MAKE you buy cute clothes."

Nice Hannah. Luckily Autumn has a sense of humor.

5 comments:

Sally said...

LOL, just wait til Hannah has kids! And Autumn doesn't need nice clothes to look gorgeous! She is one hot mama! :)

Angie said...

WOW Hannah! Holy foot in mouth disease! Autumn you are beautiful, even without "cute" clothes! :)

Wendy said...

Aww man, that's harsh!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Bahahahahaha! That is hilarious. Sorry, Autumn, but seriously, that was funny...

Hannah said...

In my defense... this quote is taken COMPLETELY out of context. I just meant to say that if she was rich, I'd make her come shopping with me! (She had said earlier she doesn't really care to shop for cute clothes because she doesn't have enough money). Thanks a lot Jer, make me look like a monster! :) love you!