The Miller's

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Announcement

From some comments on our blog I realize not everyone has heard our wonderful news. We are going to have #4. Our due date is May 31st so I am planning on a June baby (it's a mind game I play with myself to keep me sane). We are not going to find out gender this time so that will be pretty fun. No, I don't have any feelings either way. I had a dream about a baby boy last night (but it was disturbing) and Jeremy had a dream about a dark haired daughter with quite a personality so we shall see. Needless to say we're pretty excited and nervous and everything that goes with it.

9 comments:

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

WAHOOOOO! COngrats!

Rachel said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Okay, now I feel better. :)
Congratulations!! Four...wow...I am still on the fence about that. Also, I think it is so cool you are not finding out. And you are due in may...doing the math...you are...24 weeks? Something like that? So you actually HAD a chance to find out by now, and you didn't!! Go, Autumn! I am ALL about surprise, and you already have all the stuff for both, so why not?! Such a great surprise - not too many of those in this life. By the way, Michael is looking soooo handsome in the new picture on the side! Sigh, I miss you guys... :)

Sally said...

So excited to see another cute Miller baby!!!

erin said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl.

Trent and Meg said...

Congratulations to you! So excited to hear how everything goes!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!! YAY! More Millerses is fun!

Mary Elizabeth said...

An official congrats! I admire your love of surprises. I don't think I could handle the suspense of not knowing. Hope things go well and you feel great!

Britt said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! :)