The Miller's

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ear Tube Surgery

Our little Eowyn had ear tube surgery yesterday morning. Although the procedure takes about five minutes or less it's still a very emotional thing for Mom and Dad. She did great! The nurse said that when she woke up she didn't even cry she just asked where her dolly was and then when it was located she put her head on the nurses shoulder which is how they were when we were allowed back to see her. She's such a sweet cuddly girl.

Here she is yesterday morning before Jeremy took her to the surgical center.

She had no idea why she was going anywhere so early with her dad.

Here she is after surgery. She had just thrown up right before I took this picture.
Here she is trying to smile for the camera.
Doesn't that just break your heart?
Be not alarmed by these last photos. I assure you she is back to her normal self today.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love how she's holding tightly to her doll under the towels...so sweet. I'm glad everything went well.

Hannah said...

Oh what a poor sweet baby!!! I'm glad she is doing better today!

Sally said...

Poor baby! It's hard whenever our kids go through something! She is such a cutie! I'm glad everything went well.

Angie said...

She is so cute! I am glad she is doing well and back to normal!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Awww, poor baby - I'm glad she's doing better now!!