The Miller's

Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy with Beans

Filling muffin tins.
When Saylor and Mike were really little I used to have a rice box that I would pull out and let them go crazy. I forgot about it until I saw (on a wonderful friend's blog) a bean box. So today, I happened to have three two year old's that needed something to do. So I went in to my food storage and got a couple of bags of beans (you may rightly question this misuse of precious food storage-judge me if you dare). The toddler's played for awhile and then the big kids came in and just had to play too. It turned into a very wonderful way to kill over an hour-I highly recommend this activity and if I remember correctly beans are soooo much easier to pick up than rice.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Fun! I think that's a great way to use food storage!!!

Brooke Miller said...

Saylor is so big!! I miss Eowyn. She was cute at Hannah's wedding! Hope your feeling well.