Autumn! I haven't blogged since I was in Virginia... I'm even more behind than you!!!! But I am really really really glad that you included the pictures of our "miserable" second trip to DC haha you and Jer are pretty pro at your miserable faces! I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!! Can't wait for August!!!!
We've been married for 9 years now and are still in deep smitt. We love having fun with our four adorable kids, who keep us very, very busy.
Saylor Autumn Miller
She came in asking for some cheese and Autumn told her that too much was bad for her. She stared at the cheese and said, "I can look and I can dream."
Michael Jeremy Miller
I was telling Autumn about Mikey's friend and how they throw slugs at each other - Michael was obviously offended at my tone and believed I was inferring they were behaving like barbarians because he promptly clarified, "but never at faces." I am proud that we have raised such a civilized young man.
Eowyn Elle Miller
Can't really condense the humor of this girl, but she likes to sing nursery songs with her own special twist, like "The Farmer in the Poop" or "Ba Ba Black Sheep, have you any poop." Que delicada.
2 comments:
Love all the cute pics! I'm WAY behind in my blogging too...the last month of school nearly killed me!
Autumn! I haven't blogged since I was in Virginia... I'm even more behind than you!!!! But I am really really really glad that you included the pictures of our "miserable" second trip to DC haha you and Jer are pretty pro at your miserable faces! I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!! Can't wait for August!!!!
Post a Comment