We decided to "take the waters" in Berkeley Springs. They have natural mineral springs that supposedly have healing effects. George Washington used to frequent the springs every year bringing Martha's sickly daughter. The kids splashed around in the springs (healing whatever ails them, I'm sure) and then we took a little hike in Cacapon State Park. It was a delightful adventure.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago



3 comments:
Oh my gosh, what cute pictures! I love that style of slideshow. I can't believe how big Eowyn is now, and how many teeth she has now! She must be in nursery by now...
And DANG you are looking good after three kids, Autumn!! I should be so lucky... :)
I was just thinking the same thing. I've been noticing in your pics that you look incredible! I did some Wii Fit the other day and couldn't squat for three days!! It was bad! You look awesome and it seems like you guys are having a ton of fun. Isn't post-school life awesome?
What a fun adventure!
Post a Comment