So recently Autumn and I have noticed something about our adorable, sweet little Eowyn. She is just like Saylor and Michael. She loves to play, run around, be noisy, and be chased. She doesn't even mind getting knocked down, sat on or tossed around (which happens often when you "play" with Michael). She loves to laugh and here are two short videos of her having fun.
You can't really hear it - but she is cracking herself up by pretending to hick-up:
Playing Peek-a-boo:
8 comments:
She is so cute! The baby hunger has just kicked in, full force!
She sure is growing up. I can't believe that she is walking. It was not too long ago that you were pregnant with her! WHAT A CUTIE!
So cute!
You gotta love baby's laughter - it is the greatest sound EVER! :)
I really enjoyed these videos, you guys have such a cute family.
SO CUTE!
She is adorable. We need to get together again. Just not when anyone is throwing up.
I love that cute baby!!! You have a WAY CUTE gang!
Post a Comment