This morning Michael woke up on the "wrong side of the bed". Let's just say he was a bit grumpy. He sat down for some pancakes (which is a rare event in our home) and his first bite landed on the floor. This caused Michael to become very upset so I picked up the fallen pancake and put it back on his plate and then went to get Saylor's hair done. He continued to fuss about his fallen pancake piece. Then I heard a big crashing sound. I ran in to find this:
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
6 comments:
Oh that little face says it all. I have those days too Mikey, you're not alone!
maybe if you'd hug him more none of this would have happened! :)
So glad you got a picture! He is darling! Aren't they sweet when they feel so bad? He reminds me so much of Zack!
All you can do is take a picture. Atlie has done the same thing with sliding bowls of whatever disgusting thing I have made for dinner off the counter. She also threw a bowl of icecream on the floor and broke the bowl because I stupidly put chocolate syrup on it. OOPS!
I love that you stayed calm enough to get a picture!
Look at that face. He is such a sweet little guy.
Post a Comment