I've been trying to capture the elusive scrinchy-face for some time now, Scrinchy-face is indigenous to the Miller household in the Leesburg region of northern Virginia. It appears randomly throughout the day, apparently when she is feeling content or happy. But whenever someone tries to capture it on film, scrinchy-face is quickly replaced by the wide-mouthed, grab-and-slobber-on-face.
This time, I outsmarted ol' scrinchy-face with a classic distraction technique which worked like a charm. And so, without further ado, I give you...Scrinchy-face!
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
7 comments:
When did she get all that hair?! What a cutie!
She is SO cute! I just love it!
I love that face. I think I may have to travel to Virginia just to kiss those cheeks!
LOVE IT!
Totally worth the wait.
She looks so big! When did that happen?
Must have been an awesome distraction. What a cute little girl.
I can't believe she is already this big! I will make you a deal Autumn, you give her lots of hugs and kisses from her Aunt Rikki and I will do the same for you with Tiegan. Your kids are all beautiful... good work :)
Post a Comment