The Miller's

Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 TV shows I watch
1. Smallville
2. Lost
3. The Office
That's it for the most part...sorry game...

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Rafael's
2. Anita's
(Jeremy made me write something. I haven't been to Rafael's in years, and I've been to Anita's twice...)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Primary program
2. Used "time machine" for primary singing time
3. Invited friends to church
4. Had frozen chicken nuggets and fries for dinner
5. Gave kids a bath
6. Woke up
7. Went to sleep
8. ...Again, Jeremy's making me write things - actually, he's typing this as I dictate to him...and loving every minute!

8 Things I’m looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas season
3. When Jeremy starts his law practice
4. Buying a house
5. The kids' birthdays
6. Trent and Richelle's baby
7. Sonja and Pete's baby
8. A good night's rest

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Jeremy opening his practice
2. Designing my own house
3. Vacation to Europe, Asia, Africa, and of course Canada (Jeremy, need I say more...)
4. No more student loans (not that we'd paid them off, but that they would just disappear)
5. Have a farm (not like a huge one, but a small one for our yard...just to clarify)

8 Things I Love
1. Jeremy
2. Saylor
3. Michael
4. Eowyn
5. Chocolate
6. Other family and friends (please take note of your rank)
7. Fall days
8. Babies

8 Things I Can’t Stand
1. Toothbrushes on the floor
2. Kids not listening
3. Messes
4. Clutter
5. Kids not listening
6. Carnies
7. Being tickled
8. Animals in general - domesticated. So long as they're not in my house or around my person they are fine.

8 People I Tag
1. Who ever wants to do it...

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks for being a good sport! :) I can't wait to see you again, whenever that may be!

Love ya!