My kindergartener
Saylor wanted Michael to tell her he loved her before she left for school.
He told her.
Here she is in her classroom. She was very excited.
She just said "bye Mom" and that was that.
fun in Virginia
Saylor wanted Michael to tell her he loved her before she left for school.
He told her.
Here she is in her classroom. She was very excited.
She just said "bye Mom" and that was that.
5 comments:
Kindergarten!! That's a huge step. Saylor is looking so old.
Wow, she looks so grown up. I can't believe our little babies are in kindergarten. Good luck Saylor, and have lots of fun.
I just LOVE the way kindergarten classrooms look. It makes me wish I could go to kindergarten. Saylor will have to live it up so I can live vicariously through her and all of my other friends' kindergartners.
She's so cute! So did you cry when you left? :)
Maria had her first day last week. I totally cried, but I have to say that Josephine and I are adjusting nicely. It's been kind of nice to have more one on one time with her and to not have to break up their fights over toys 24/7. By the way, is it just me, or do you feel too young to have a kid in Kindergarten?
Post a Comment