The Miller's

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Michael's Boring Day

It all started when we decided to go to Arlington National Cemetery and Mt Vernon all in one day while my parents were here. Saylor got out of going with us because she was not behaving so her "punishment" was to stay home with Jeremy. Apparently those two played, watched movies, painted and had a whole afternoon of enormous fun. Michael, on the other hand, was behaving and so for his "reward" he got to come with us. I think these next few pictures will speak loud and clear about who actually got "punished".



Apparently you are not allowed to talk through much of Arlington. Poor little guy.





He walked and walked the whole day. He only had meltdown three times. My little trooper.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Poor Mikey. I am sure he will get lots of fun mommy time while Saylor is in school though!

Ericka said...

Your kids are getting so old!! Wow! Time flies!! Poor Micheal! That is funny!!

Sally said...

Awwww! Poor kid! I love how you said he had "only 3 meltdowns", ONLY!? One meltdown is too much for me. :)

Jill said...

Awww, he looks so sad! What a cutie :)

Unknown said...

Poor Kid that is so hard. I can't believe that Saylor is in Kidergarten too! Wow!

Taunya said...

What a sweet guy. I just love that Michael.