The Miller's

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our baby...for now

It brings me a little twinge of sadness (that's not really the right word but I'm not coming up with what the right word is) that Eowyn will only be "the baby" for another month or so until baby #4 gets here. She is such a delight and a true joy. I know she will still be a delight and true joy but it will be different because she will all the sudden be "big sister" instead of "baby". That's a BIG change! She is just so fun-I love her so.


This is how Jeremy found her last night. She is a natural little mother.


Isn't she a character? I love it.


9 comments:

Wendy said...

I totally understand... I'm not pregnant even but the thought of Kate not being the one and only is sad to me... but when I think about more little people joining our family I'm excited too.

Angie said...

She is so cute with all those babies! I still think of Macie as the baby and she is 5. Hmmmm....maybe that's why she still poos her pants?

Jill said...

Oh she will be such a good big sister! I love that second picture - too cute! Does #4 have a name yet?!

Brooke Miller said...

I know how you feel! Evie's my little baby. It's going to be so strange when that changes. But Eowyn will make a great big sister. She's soo cute!

WendyandGabe said...

What a cute picture with her asleep snuggling with all of her little dolls! Good luck with baby 4!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Yeah, it's a bittersweet thing to see the baby become big sister - I totally get that. You'll be so happy to see your new little one, though, you'll be over it in like, 2 seconds... :)

Mary Elizabeth said...

Love the pic of her sleeping with her "babies". So cute!

Sally said...

She's looking so grown up and her hair got tons longer! I just want to kiss her! Can't wait for your new baby! And don't worry Eowyn will still be your baby too. (Summer is six and I still call her baby, she WAS the baby for 6 yrs!)

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness! She is looking SO big! I can't even believe it. I love love love that picture with her and all her dolls! She's going to be a GREAT big sister :) Miss you guys!!!!