She is so beautiful!! Mama must have been serious about not being induced, she emailed me Thursday morning and said there was no progress! Congrats Miller fam! Love ya!
Congratulations! I'm sure it was the best surprise ever. She is beautiful and so is mama! How dare Autumn look so fabulous after having a baby! Love you guys.
Awwww!! She is SO cute!!! And I love love love her name!! Congratulations!!!! And I love all the pictures with the kiddies holding her! You all look so happy! Miss you and love you!!!
What a cutie! I love her! And Autumn you look so great! You are my hero! Your family is following my example...Zack and Michael can understand each other! :) I love all my girls as I know you do too!
I was just thinking about you today!! Autumn, I have to agree - you look fabulous! So cute to see you and another baby girl - Eowyn has a baby sister!! Love it! :) Are you going to post your birth story? If not, you better expect a call from me...
We've been married for 9 years now and are still in deep smitt. We love having fun with our four adorable kids, who keep us very, very busy.
Saylor Autumn Miller
She came in asking for some cheese and Autumn told her that too much was bad for her. She stared at the cheese and said, "I can look and I can dream."
Michael Jeremy Miller
I was telling Autumn about Mikey's friend and how they throw slugs at each other - Michael was obviously offended at my tone and believed I was inferring they were behaving like barbarians because he promptly clarified, "but never at faces." I am proud that we have raised such a civilized young man.
Eowyn Elle Miller
Can't really condense the humor of this girl, but she likes to sing nursery songs with her own special twist, like "The Farmer in the Poop" or "Ba Ba Black Sheep, have you any poop." Que delicada.
18 comments:
She is so beautiful!! Mama must have been serious about not being induced, she emailed me Thursday morning and said there was no progress! Congrats Miller fam! Love ya!
so adorable! you can just see how proud layla's older siblings are. too cute. makes me sad that you're so far away. all my love - emma
Congratulations!! She is a beauty!I've been thinking about you all week. Hillary
Yea!!! Thanks so much for posting so quickly...so glad she made it safely. LOVE the name Layla. Best of luck on the recoup! Hugs to you all :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
We love you all!
Congratulations! I'm sure it was the best surprise ever. She is beautiful and so is mama! How dare Autumn look so fabulous after having a baby! Love you guys.
She's too cute!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. I wish you as much rest as possible and many helping hands.
Awwww!! She is SO cute!!! And I love love love her name!! Congratulations!!!! And I love all the pictures with the kiddies holding her! You all look so happy! Miss you and love you!!!
What a cutie! I love her! And Autumn you look so great! You are my hero! Your family is following my example...Zack and Michael can understand each other! :) I love all my girls as I know you do too!
I was so happy to hear the news today. Congratulations! What a sweet little girl!
YAY! New babies are the bestest! Welcome Layla!
I have to keep coming back to look at her cute face! Another cute Miller girl!
Congrates!!! What a beautiful baby! Autumn you look fabulous. I am sure all the kids love her to pieces.
I was just thinking about you today!! Autumn, I have to agree - you look fabulous! So cute to see you and another baby girl - Eowyn has a baby sister!! Love it! :) Are you going to post your birth story? If not, you better expect a call from me...
Congratulations to you all!!
By the way, I LOVE her name!
YEA! We are so excited for you. Michael will be a great brother to all of his sisters. Layla is such a cute name. I can't wait to hold her!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment