At the beginning of the summer I had this really ambitious idea of painting the very abused piano I got from freecycle a few years ago. I could envision how beautiful my old piano would look with a new coat of paint. So I did some research on the Internet and bought my stripper, primer, and paint. This project could be done over the weekend, right? Well, five months later I have decided that I will no longer invest any more of my life on a free piano that isn't even tuned. Suffice it to say, I would not closely inspect the said piano on your next visit-it is more to be admired from afar.
Michael putting the first coat of primer.
5 comments:
It looks pretty good to me!
I am impressed with your ambition!!! It looks great.
Looks great to me! I can't believe you got that for free.
That looks awesome!! Nice job lady :) You will get it tuned soon...and then everything will be as it should :)
I'm impressed. It looks great from here!
Post a Comment