It has been a while since our last post and the internet people are banging down our door clamoring for more, more, more. So to appease the masses (our blog was actually voted "Best Blog in the Universe." The awards show was unfortunately schedule in the same time slot as the Emmy's, so it went under the radar, but Whoopi did a great job in her come-back performance as the host...). Anyway, here's a brief update, an appi-teaser if you will, to tide you over until we can actually catch up. Savor it...
- After her very first day of 1st grade, this little girl told Autumn that her first day was, "Good, but boring."
- She has entered the phase in her life where apparently anything, and I mean anything, scares her. From some worm looking things on the Wiggles, to a cartoon animal on Arthor the Aardvark...beer me strength...
Michael:
- His sweetness continues to grow manifested by his propensity to hand out rainbows as gifts. But don't get on his bad side as he is just as likely to take it away..."You're not getting any rainbows!" he screamed at Autumn.
- The day of his eye surgery, (in case you missed it, Michael had some minor surgery and is completely recovered - it was horrible for Autumn and I...) I was carrying him out to the car very early in the morning and we passed Autumn, "Well that looked like mom," he said matter-of-factly.
Eowyn:
- What can I say, she is just adorable. She is full of energy and loves to talk...and she might just be making an appearance at Hannah's wedding in November...stay tuned for more
5 comments:
Well, there you are! I know, summer wreaks havoc on the blogging community. You guys sure look like you are doing great! We miss you.
Sarah
Yea--you guys are back!!! So glad to get an update and know that everyone is doing well. I got to see the Mom and Dad Stirling at a Bennion wedding...oh I miss your family!! But I'm glad we have this to keep me updated on your cute little ones and the fun adventures you are having with your husband :)
Finally....I have been waiting patiently for a new post!
We miss you guys!
Yes! Thanks for posting! I'm one to talk though...
I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!!!
I love new posts! I hope one day to actually be able to meet your adorable children!
Post a Comment