The Miller's

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN!!!

Since we decided not to spend money on each other in an effort to pay down some debt, I wanted to give my wife something special. So, I've been going to the gym and eating right...since Monday...and the results have been fantastic! As you can see from the obviously un-doctored photo of me pasted below...

So happy birthday Autumn - it's your dream come true!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Awesome. Best birthday EVER!

thatmormonlady said...

Happy Birthday, Autumn! I wish my husband could give me such an amazing gift. He is the best!! ;)

Sally said...

Hilarious! Happy Birthday Autumn! So glad you are my sister forever! Love you!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Wow - Um, Jeremy, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think you're overdoing it with the exercise thing :)

Meli said...

ow! ow! jeremy!

Unknown said...

Oww oww! Happy Birthday Autumn! How's life? Haven't heard from you in a while! Hope all is well! Your kids are Sooo BIG and darling as always!