We've gone camping twice this summer and had a wonderful time with our very dear friends. Both times I have forgotten something very important (like pots and pans to cook with, etc.) When we got home from our second camping trip Saylor drew up a list of "must haves". Here it is.
It's hard to read but it includes bacon, her bike and helmet, sleeping bag, smore's, ice cream, hot dogs, scriptures, coloring book, tent, blankets, and Eowyn's doll. I am going to make sure these items make it on our next trip.
(As a side note, I think playgrounds at the camp site is a brilliant idea.)
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
4 comments:
Clearly one cannot be expected to camp without bacon...how cute that she even remembers her sister's doll!
She is so cute! What a smartie pants!
We LOVE camping!! It's a shame we never got to go with you guys while you were here! We are going in a couple of weeks and we can't wait. I love getting away from it all and enjoying the outdoors. :)
I love her list! I love camping, and why aren't there more playgrounds at campsites?
Post a Comment