The Miller's

Monday, April 5, 2010

The National Cherry Blossom Festival

We headed downtown for the Cherry Blossom Festival. They were very beautiful and it was very crowded. We were blessed with a gorgeous day. Here are some pictures of our outing.












The kids and I got to take our first metro ride.



After a full day of being in the warm sun we got ice cream at the mall where we parked. We are pretty messy ice cream eaters.



(PS-I watch this darling boy three times a week and this is my last month to have him before the baby comes. I'm pretty torn about it. He is Eowyn's best friend.)

9 comments:

Julia said...

Saylor looks all grown up with her hair cut short and her missing teeth! I love the cherry blossom festival!

Jill said...

Gorgeous! I hope I get to see it in person someday.

Wendy said...

Love the blossoms. Yay spring!

Angie said...

I love all the blossoms! And...you are one fabulous looking pregnant woman!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

What the heck? I can't even SEE your cute belly! You need some preggo pics up here before you pop that baby out. :)

Brooke Miller said...

This is so beautiful!! And Autumn you look as pregnant as me, I can't believe your almost there!

Taunya said...

We enjoyed the Cherry Blossoms too. It was so crowded but worth the treck downtown.

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Those pictures are so pretty - aren't glad you are there to see it firsthand? And wow, I can't believe you are so close to having your baby already, and that I'm only going to get to see it through pictures - sad. :( But still, I am excited for you guys - I can't wrap my mind around the fact that you are going to be a mother of FOUR!!!

WendyandGabe said...

I've always wanted to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival. You got some gorgeous pictures! What a fun day.