This is pretty much how we spent Christmas this year. If you take a closer look you'll see that Mike and Eowyn are on a plastic table cloth with towels covering everything (this particular moment was captured at 3AM - FUN!). That's right folks we ALL had the stomach flu. What an experience! Our kids watched movies for hours and hours straight while Jeremy and I took turns laying down. Actually, I laid down and Jeremy had to be the tough guy. Thank heavens for my tough guy. Oh boy, I'm glad that's over.
Back to School Blessings
1 week ago
8 comments:
No fun-- I am glad the flu is over for you. I'd redo Christmas if I was you too.
That is horrible!!! You should definately give Christmas another shot.
I would totally have a do-over. Nobody ever said you can't. And hooray for Jeremy. What a life saver.
That sucks! Hope you are all recovered! sally summer
Summer is helping me type, she says, "I love Saylor"
So glad you are feeling better!!
I've spent Christmas sick in bed before and it SUCKS!!! So sorry...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture! We had colds over Christmas... so not fun! I hope you are all well now!
can i tell you...you made my week with your comment on robyns blog. i love you so much!! hee hee!! i love the fan thing! hope all is well!
Post a Comment